Terms & Conditions – Multi-Country Asia Tours
Safety & Flexibility
Safety is our first priority in any trip, thus any trips operated by Multi-Country Asia Tours is carefully covered with the best-arranged accommodation and transportation. All of our tours are well-designed and prepared to minimize risk or unexpected things during the trip. As one of the best professional travel operators in Asia, we confidently ensure the safety of any individual, tour groups.
Flexible alteration of itineraries: You can refer our tour itinerary suggestions, if they do not fit your taste, you can change some details in the tour or create a complete new tailor-tour by customizing base on your desires. Remember that alterations after payment of the deposit will involve in a sum of the fee which depends on third parties such as cruise operators, airlines, and hotels.
Multi-Country Asia Tours’ packages do not include Tourist Accident or Casualty Insurance in any destinations, and all insurance is not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that tourists purchase full coverage travel insurance from their country of origin.
With Multi-Country Asia none of the charges is levied for toddlers. Children aged from 2 to 12 years are generally granted a reduction of 50% of the tour price, provided that they are accompanied by at least one full-paying adult and stay in the same room.
Accommodations (includes hotel or vessel) and pre-arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Multi-Country Asia Tours’ control. Every effort will be made to operate tours as planned.
Multi-Country Asia Tours offers 24/7 service with professional travel consultants being available.
You can contact Multi-Country Asia Tours via the web form https://www.multicountrytours.asia/, email, chat-line. If you fail to receive any response from Multi-Country Asia Tours in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Multi-Country Asia Tours customer service center at [email protected] immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry under the terms of our Term & Conditions.
Complains and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service of Multi-Country Asia Tours, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your tour.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Multi-Country Asia Tours will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
It’s noticeable that your luggage allowance within Asia countries is under 7 kg per guest. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the clients. Regulations within Asia countries specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Notice: The above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
Clients should take into account all travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The clients are responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in which destinations visited.
Multi-Country Asia Tours accepts no responsibility or liability whatever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
Liability & Responsibility
• Multi-Country Asia Tours provides local tour information for Asia tour bookings. Multi-Country Asia Tours publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, transportations, and tour companies & operators. Multi-Country Asia Tours will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies in the information provided by third-party providers.
• Multi-Country Asia Tours shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent, fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party bit directly owned or controlled by Multi-Country Asia Tours.
• Multi-Country Asia Tours shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Multi-Country Asia Tours’s control. Neither we nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
• Multi-Country Asia Tours is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.• Multi-Country Asia Tours is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
• Multi-Country Asia Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If we have canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, we are liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
• Many of Multi-Country Asia Tours’ packages include activities that require care and attention such as kayaking, climbing, exploring pristine nature and the unexpected weather conditions,… You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Multi-Country Asia Tours and their teams and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
• Multi-Country Asia Tours reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
Cancellation & Refunds
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your Asia vacation packages; however, we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to Multi-Country Asia Tours (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 40 days prior to trip departure: 10% of the deposit paid is non-refundable. This will be saved for your next trip with us. The rest of the deposit paid will be refunded (bank fee levied by your end)
- 40 – 30 days prior to trip departure: 35% charge of the deposit paid
- 29 – 15 days: 50% charged of the deposit paid
- 14 – 10 days: 75% charged of the total booking value
- Less than 10 days or No show: 100% charged of the total booking value
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Multi-Country Asia Tours reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.